Lead the change:
fill out the application form here
Are you between 18 and 35 years old? Would you like to discover more on how to build a sustainable food system while meeting with people from more than 16 different countries? Registrations for the Food Wave North-South exchange – by ACRA and Mani Tese – are open!
We are looking for 25 European activists who want to lead the change in fair and sustainable global food systems. The Milan Urban Food Policy Pact Regional training will be organized in Dakar, Senegal, in July 2023 (16th -20th July). It will last 3 days (2 days presentations and mapping exercise + one day of field visits and CO2 compensation activities).
● Build a positive discourse on youth participation in food policies, through the highlight of practical experiences described within the research “Empowering urban youth for food and climate action” by Està.
● Acquire the FPAC methodology to identify priorities and actions to improve the city’s food systems;
● Strengthen the network of Food Wave activists’ and Ambassadors, exchanging and transferring
expertise within the participants.
● Engage in networking and in the exchange of knowledge within local and international
● Create a training pathway to ensure the Food Wave project’s legacy.
The event is open for activists, students, professionals, and young citizens involved in the fight for sustainable food systems, against climate change, for food security and in youth participation for food policies, already active within local organizations and groups, or recently involved in activities within the Food Wave project (such as the Schools for Activism).
Candidates who are interested in registering for the event can fill out the following form by the 31 May 2023.
Fill out the application form here