Lead the change:
fill out the application form here
The objective of the project is to raise awareness on the sustainable ways to consume and produce food for climate change mitigation and to activate young people in their cities on the matter. The project aims at committing young people from 16 different countries and focuses on addressing climate change with an integrated approach to themes of social inclusion, diversity and integration of vulnerable and disadvantaged groups.
Any submitted proposal must be of max 5.000 EUR. Each applicant will benefit from a financing of 75% of the total of the action up to a maximum of 3.750 Eur. The remaining 25% of the action (a minimum of 1.250 Eur) will be provided by each applicant as co-funding. The financing and co-financing % always remain the same even if the overall cost of the proposed action is lower than 5.000 EUR. The general action carried out by the Applicant can be higher than 5.000 EUR, but in this case the remaining budget of the overall costs of the proposal will be covered with The Applicant’s own financial resources.
The participant eligible for this project are: Local Authorities as Municipality or City, a member of the 15 EU Member States involved in the Food Wave Project, non-beneficiaries of any other ongoing project with the involvement of the DEAR programme, non-partners of the consortium of Food Wave nor their members. Furthermore, the applicants must be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action.
Read the full call for proposals and fill in the full text of the application form by the 1th April 2022.
Fill out the application form here